We accept most major insurance plans. However, we advise you to check with your insurance company regarding specific coverage details and any precertification required by your insurance company. Our staff will help facilitate submission of all patient insurance claims.
• All payments remain the full responsibility of the patient.
• It is the patient’s responsibility to obtain preauthorization for any procedure.
• All fees are due at the time services are rendered.
• We do not accept Medicaid. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you choose to finance your procedure, we offer convenient patient friendly options. MISI is committed to helping you find the best financing available so you can get the medical care you deserve.
To ask about your financing options, call today to speak to one of our friendly and helpful patient care coordinators at 972-884-4400.
7 Days Before
• Stop all blood thinners, NSAIDS, all dietary supplements, over-the-counter vitamins, and herbal remedies 7 days prior to your surgery download for full list of blood thinners and NSAIDS.
The Day Before
• Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before your surgery.
The Day Of
• Do not eat or drink anything, unless instructed otherwise.
• You may brush your teeth or rinse your mouth, but spit out all the liquid.
• Take a bath or shower the morning of surgery, but DO NOT use any powder, lotion, deodorant, perfume, or aftershave.
• Please wear loose, comfortable clothing.
• Bring an adult family member or friend to drive you home after your surgery.
• Leave valuables, including jewelry and watches at home.
• Please remove all body piercing jewelry and leave it at home.
• Please do not wear contact lenses or make-up.
• Please bring all your medications with you.
• Please bring your brace with you.
Arrival / Registration
• Please arrive promptly at the time you were instructed. This time is approximately 2 hours prior to your procedure, and is necessary so that the staff can prepare you for surgery.
• Bring your driver’s license or ID and insurance information.
• You will meet with the admitting clerk of the surgical facility to complete your insurance information.